Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: Housewives of Frederick County.com
What's in it
4 sprays cooking spray
- 2 small uncooked zucchini, finely chopped
- 1 large uncooked onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese, about 3 oz
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
How to cook it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat two 12-hole nonstick muffin pans with cooking spray 9 or use just one pan and cook in two batches.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; spoon about 2 heaping tablespoons egg mixture into each prepared hole, making sure to stir mixture after filling each one.
- Bake until bottoms are golden brown and quiche are cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Remove pan(s) from oven and let quiche cool for a few minutes in pan(s); remove quiche to a wire rack to cool more (and repeat with remaining ingredients if necessary).
- Yields 1 quiche per serving.