Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: http://sweetannas.com/2013/09/waffle-wrapped-hot-dogs-aka-waffle-dogs.html
Waffles and hot dogs? Waffle hot dogs? Waffle dogs?!
What's in it
4 hot dogs
4 frozen Eggo waffles
How to cook it
- Cook the hot dogs your favorite way. Grill, boil, microwave, whatever you prefer.
- While the hot dogs are cooking, toast the Eggo waffles on the lightest setting of your toaster.
- Remove the waffles and gently roll them out thin with a rolling pin (Or a glass or bottle on it's side!) stacking them together to keep them soft.
- Take a cooked hot dog, roll it up in a thinned out waffle, and seal the edge with a bit of ketchup or mustard.
- Serve immediately with all your favorite hot dog toppings!