Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: Morningstar Farms®
What's in it
1/2 package MorningStar Farms® Veggie Bacon Strips
1 cup broccoli florets
1 cup chopped red or green bell pepper
3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1/4 cup sliced green onions
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
4 eggs, lightly beaten*
1/4 cup water
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup chopped tomato
How to cook it
- Prepare MorningStar Farms® Veggie Bacon Strips per package directions. Cut into bit size pieces.
- In large skillet cook broccoli, bell pepper, mushrooms and green onions in butter until tender. Remove from heat. Set aside.
- In medium bowl beat together eggs, water, oregano, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Stir in MORNINGSTAR FARMS Veggie Breakfast Strips, broccoli mixture, Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese and tomato.
- Pour egg mixture into greased shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Bake at 350°F about 25 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- *Note: For a lower-fat version, replace the 4 eggs with 1 cup refrigerated egg substitute.
More recipes with "Broccoli, Cheese, Eggs, Green Pepper, Onion, Tomato":
More "Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner" recipes: