Recipe submitted by: Dani Gurrie
What's in it
1 pound bacon - cut just long enough to overlap tater tot
Bag of frozen tater tots
Block of sharp cheddar cheese cut into 1/4 inch squares
How to cook it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place parchment paper on cookie sheet.
- Take small square of cheddar cheese and place on top of frozen tater tot.
- Wrap slice of bacon around cheese and tater tot (bacon should meet and slightly overlap).
- Roll in brown sugar. Set on parchment paper covered cookie sheet with the "seam side" down, The bacon bombs can be placed fairly close together.
- Bake for 20 minutes turning with tongs 10 minutes in.
- Serve immediately!
More recipes with "Bacon, Cheese":
More "Appetizer, Snack" recipes: