Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: E−Cookbooks.net
What's in it
Mix together in a bowl:
1 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup honey
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 cup water
2 lb. sirloin or flank steak
1 red bell pepper, cut in thin strips
1 green bell pepper, cut in thin strips
1 onion, thinly sliced
How to cook it
- In an appropriate size dish, place a sirloin or flank steak
- Pour sauce (reserve 1/4 cup) over steak. Cover, and allow to marinate overnight.
- Drain meat and slice into thin strips. Heat skillet over medium high.
- Add drained meat and red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and onion. Stir−fry just until meat is done, adding reserved marinade as needed to prevent sticking.
- Serve with warmed flour tortillas.
More recipes with "Beef, Flour Tortilla, Green Pepper, Onion, Red Pepper":