Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: http://www.parents.com/
What's in it
3 scallions, thinly sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well-drained
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons water
1 pound ground turkey, preferably 93% lean
2/3 cup dry bread crumbs
1 large egg, beaten
How to cook it
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees . Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease with oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the scallions, garlic, salt, pepper, spinach, Worcestershire, water, turkey and bread crumbs. Add the egg. Mix well until ingredients are evenly combined.
- Shape the turkey mixture into 20 balls. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until meatballs are browned and cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees on an instant-read thermometer, about 15-20 minutes.
- Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal.(kcal): 115, Fat, total(g): 5, sat. fat(g): 1, carb.(g): 7, fiber(g): 1, sugar(g): 1, pro.(g): 11, sodium(mg): 188, calcium(mg): 68, iron(mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet