Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: http://80breakfasts.blogspot.com/2011/08/simple-wonton-noodle-soup.html
What's in it
120 grams egg noodles
4 cups chicken stock
1 thumb-sized piece of ginger, peeled and sliced
1 red onion sliced
10-12 pcs wonton
1-2 bunches bok choy, trimmed and leaves separated
1 bunch enoki mushrooms, bottom trimmed and separated
A splash or 2 of soy sauce
6 stalks green onion, sliced on the diagonal
How to cook it
- Cook the egg noodles as per package directions and set aside.
- Place stock, ginger, and onion in a pot and bring to a simmer. Simmer until the onion is soft.
- Add the wontons into the pot and simmer for about 5 minutes. Add bok choy and mushrooms and simmer a further 5-10 minutes or until everything is cooked.
- Add a splash or two of soy sauce to taste. Take the pot of the heat.
- Pile noodles in individual bowls. Pour soup over the noodles making sure each serving gets some vegetables and wontons. Garnish each serving with sliced green onions.
More recipes with "Bok Choy, Ginger, Mushrooms, Onion":