Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: http://www.simpledish.com/recipes/sides/roasted-mediterranean-vegetables
What's in it
2 medium sized zucchinis
1/2 white onion
2 medium sized carrots
2 tomatoes, deseeded
1 red bell pepper
1 clove garlic
6 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp oregano
1 tsp. paprika
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
How to cook it
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Chop vegetables into rough cubes.
- Pour 3 tbsp of olive oil in bottom of a deep baking pan and place all the vegetables evenly into the pan.
- Pour the remaining olive oil on top of the vegetables until evenly coated. Sprinkle the oregano, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Place the pan in the oven for 40 minutes. Make sure to stir at the half way mark.
- Serve and enjoy.
More recipes with "carrots, Eggplant, Onion, Red Pepper, Tomato, Zucchini":
More "Side Dish" recipes:
More recipes with the same dietary type of "Vegetarian":