Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: http://www.5dollardinners.com/ranch-chicken-potatoes-casserole/
What's in it
2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2″ pieces
about 6 lbs potatoes, 3 lbs in each, quartered
2 tsp dried parsley
1 tsp dried basil
2 tsp dill
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp onion powder or minced onion
Salt and pepper
1-2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese, depending on how cheesy you want them
6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Optional toppings – green onions, chives, sour cream
How to cook it
- Preheat oven to 400. Lightly grease 2 9×13 inch glass baking dishes with non-stick cooking spray.
- To the baking dishes, toss together the quartered potatoes and chicken bits with the parsley, basil, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Roast in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are softened.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon slices, let them cool slightly and then run a knife or pizza wheel through them to crumble them.
- Add the cheese to the roasted chicken and potatoes and return to the oven for 5-10 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Once cooked, top with the crumbled bacon and other optional toppings.
More recipes with "Bacon, Cheese, Chicken, Potatoes":
More "Dinner" recipes: