Recipe submitted by: Dani Gurrie
Recipe courtesy of: Peabody
What's in it
1 box (13.5 oz) Cinnamon Chex® Cereal
1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
1 cup dried unsweetened cranberries
1 cup roasted and salted pumpkin seeds
2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 cup powdered sugar, divided
How to cook it
- Take a large bowl and combine Cinnamon Chex cereal, cranberries and pumpkin seeds. Set aside.
- In a double boiler or using a microwave (melt every 30 seconds), melt the white chocolate until it is completely smooth.
- Add the pumpkin pie spice to the white chocolate and stir until fully incorporated.
- Pour the white chocolate mix over the Chex cereal mix and fold until the cereal, fruit, and seeds are all covered evenly in the chocolate.
- Divide the powdered sugar between two large freezer bags, putting 1/4 cup in each bag. Add half the cereal mixture to one bag and the remaining cereal to the other bag. Shake so that the powdered sugar coats the cereal mixture.
- When fully coated, pour out onto a baking sheet to let dry out for about 20 minutes. Store in an airtight container.