Recipe submitted by: Dani Gurrie
Recipe courtesy of: Amber of AZ
What's in it
1/2 cup old fashioned oats (example Quaker oats)
1 cup water
1/8 cup pumpkin
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 (1 g) packet Splenda sugar substitute
How to cook it
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Add some chopped nuts, if desired.
- Microwave oatmeal for 2-3 minutes depending on your microwave.
- Be careful of the oatmeal boiling over.
- This could also be done on a stovetop, campfire, or in a slow cooker.
- Give your oatmeal a good stir and enjoy with some flavored coffee.