Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: http://www.celiac.com
What's in it
2 cups rice flour
1/2 cup crispy rice cereal
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. sea salt
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp. all-spice
2 large eggs, beaten
3 large bananas, mashed
3 large zucchini, finely chopped
1 Tbsp. almond extract
1/2 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
1/4 cup pine nuts
1/4 cup slivered almonds
1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
1/2 cup olive oil
How to cook it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray a bread pan with nonstick cooking spray set aside.
- Steam squash in a large pot until soft and tender.
- Meanwhile, combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and then make a well in the center.
- Remove zucchini from pot and mash well with a fork.
- Add eggs, bananas, squash, avocado and oil to the center and combine them before folding into the rest of the dry ingredients. Mix well to combine; stir in pine nuts, almonds, dried cranberries and cocoa powder.
- Transfer batter into prepared bread pan.
- Bake for one hour or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Set aside to cool before serving.
More recipes with "Bananas, unsweetened chocolate, Zucchini":
More "Brunch, Dessert, Snack" recipes:
More recipes with the same dietary type of "Dairy Free, Gluten Free":