Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: EveryDay with Rachael Ray Magazine
What's in it
8 slices smoky bacon
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
Coarse salt and pepper
2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
2 tablespoons grated onion
1 tablespoon EVOO or vegetable oil
1/2 pound sharp yellow cheddar, grated
1 4 ounce jar chopped pimientos, drained
1 3 ounce package cream cheese
About 1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 teaspoons hot sauce, such as Frank's RedHot
1 teaspoon sweet paprika
2 cloves garlic, minced or grated
8 slices good-quality white bread
How to cook it
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees . Bake the bacon on a broiler pan until crisp, about 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, season the beef with salt and pepper. Mix in the worcestershire, parsley and onion. Form 4 large patties (thinner in the middle for even cooking).
- In a large skillet or cast-iron griddle, heat the EVOO over medium-high heat. Add the patties and grill, turning once, for about 8 minutes for medium-rare. Transfer to a plate.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the cheddar, pimientos, cream cheese, mayo, hot sauce, paprika and garlic until well mixed, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Reheat the skillet or griddle over medium heat. Butter 1 side of each bread slice, placing buttered side down on a work surface. Spread with cheese mixture. Top each slice with a burger, 2 pieces of bacon and another bread slice. Griddle until golden and the cheese is melted.
More recipes with "Bacon, Beef, Cheese, Onion":
More "Dinner, Lunch" recipes: