Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: http://bsinthekitchen.com/philly-cheese-steak-grilled-cheese/#more-5679
What's in it
1 tbsp olive oil
3-4 slices of white onion (about ⅓ cup)
8-10 thin slices of green bell pepper
1 clove of garlic (minced)
⅓ cup (heaping) of thinly sliced steak
salt & pepper to taste
4 Slices of provolone
2 slices of french bread
How to cook it
- In a pan on medium heat, add olive oil.
- Slice onion, and chop slices in half, adding to pan once heated.
- Once the onions begin to soften (after about 5 minutes), add sliced green pepper, and minced garlic, cooking for about two minutes.
- Add in sliced steak, along with salt & pepper to taste.
- Cook until steak is done to your liking (should only take a few minutes). Add more salt & pepper if necessary.
- Spread butter on the outside of each slice of bread, spread mayonnaise on the inside of both slices.
- Place steak mix on bread, top with provolone cheese and bread.
- Place in pan, turn heat to medium, cooking until golden brown on each side.
More recipes with "Beef, Bread, Cheese, Green Pepper, Onion":