Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: http://www.tennesseeaquarium.org/
What's in it
(2) 1/2 to 2 pound American lobsters (live)
4 cups water
1 whole lemon quartered
4 ounces melted butter
How to cook it
- Lay the lobsters on a half sheet pan and place in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Pour the water into a 12-quart pot, set a steamer basket in the pot, cover and place over high heat and bring to a boil.
- Add the lobsters, cover and steam for 12 to 14 minutes.
- Carefully remove lobsters from the pot using tongs.
- Transfer to a platter and cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges, melted butter, lobster or nutcracker, kitchen shears and a bib.
More recipes with "Lobster":
More "Dinner" recipes: