Recipe submitted by: Dani Gurrie
What's in it
3/4 c. butter (1 1/2 sticks)
3/4 c. chunky peanut butter
1 c. sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar
3 large eggs (room temp)
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 1/2 c. flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 bag (12 oz.) peanut butter chips (or white chocolate or butterscotch or a mix!)
3/4 honey roasted peanuts (optional)
How to cook it
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat butter, sugars and eggs on medium/high speed until fluffy. Mix in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Gradually add in flour mixture stirring until well-blended. Add chips.
- Spread batter evenly into ungreased jelly roll pan (15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1). Bake 20-25 minutes. Cool.
- Cut into squares. Enjoy!!