Recipe submitted by: Mom and Steve
What's in it
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup sugar
4 tablespoons margarine, softened
3/4 cup apple butter
2 tablespoons skim milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
3 cups rolled oats, quick or old-fashioned, uncooked
1 cup seedless raisins
How to cook it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (325 if using a glass pan).
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Cream together sugars and margarine until well blended. Add apple butter, egg, milk and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and mix well.
- Stir in oats and raisins and mix well.
- Spread mixture into a greased 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.
More recipes with "Oatmeal":
More "Dessert, Snack" recipes: