Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: http://www.northpole.com/
What's in it
1/2 package chocolate wafers
1/4 cup butter
1 gallon coffee ice cream
1 1/2 cups chocolate sauce or chocolate fudge topping
1/4 cup pecans
How to cook it
- Crush chocolate wafers in a mixing bowl. Melt butter.
- Combine butter and wafers, mix well.
- Press mixture into pie plate that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Scoop slightly softened ice cream into pie plate.
- Pour chocolate sauce over ice cream and sprinkle pecan pieces.
- Freeze for about 8 hours before serving.