Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: http://thefirstyearblog.com/2014/01/21/mini-chocolate-strawberry-cheesecakes/
What's in it
12 foil baking cups (must be foil!)
12 thin chocolate wafer cookies, crushed (2/3 cup) I used Oreos without the filling
12 oz 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened
2/3 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
1 whole egg
1 egg white
1 oz bittersweet or semisweet baking chocolate, melted
Fat free hot fudge, a dollop per cheesecake
Slice of strawberry, one per cheesecake
How to cook it
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place 12 foil liners in a regular-size muffin pan.
- Evenly divide the crushed chocolate cookies between the 12 liners. Use the back of a spoon to firmly press the crumbs into the bottom of each foil cup.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese with mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in sugar and vanilla until fluffy. Beat in cocoa.
- Beat in whole egg and egg white until well blended. Stir in the melted chocolate.
- Divide this mixture evenly among the foil cups.
- Bake for 28-32 minutes. Cool in the pan for 20 minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Before serving add a dollop of warmed hot fudge and top with a strawberry slice.
More recipes with "Chocolate Chips, Cream Cheese, Eggs, Strawberries":
More "Dessert" recipes: