Recipe submitted by: orock
What's in it
2/3 Cup All Purpose Flour
1/3 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
3/4 Cup Melted butter or oil
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup Cooked Mashed Carrots
3 Canned Pineapple Rings
2 Tablespoons Pineapple Juice
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
How to cook it
- Sift together flours, ½ tsp baking soda, 2 tsp ground cinnamon and a pinch salt.
- In another bowl, beat melted butter or oil with brown sugar.
- Add mashed cooked carrots, 3 canned pineapple slices, cut into cubes, 2 tbsp pineapple juice from the can, 1 egg and 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Mix in sunflower seeds
- Fold dry mix into the wet one.
- Bake 20-30 Minutes in preheated 350 degree oven until toothpick comes out clean.
More recipes with "cinnamon, Eggs, Pineapple":
More "Breakfast, Brunch" recipes:
More recipes with the same dietary type of "Vegetarian":