Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/
What's in it
4 cups firmly packed kale leaves
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
⅛ to ¼ teaspoon sea salt, to taste
How to cook it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Wash and trim the kale by ripping out the stems and ribs from the center of the leaves.
- Lay them out onto a cookie sheet and sprinkle the leaves with a tablespoon of olive oil. Using your hands toss the leaves around to evenly distribute the oil then lay them out into a single layer on the sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes, then turn kale pieces over and bake for 5 – 7 minutes more until kale turns brown, paper-thin, and brittle. (They can quickly go from perfect to overdone so keep a close watch at the end!)
- Remove from oven and toss with sea salt. Serve immediately.
More recipes with "Kale":