Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: http://www.simpledish.com/recipes/dinner/juicy-octopus
What's in it
1 octopus (about 1 kg)
5-6 garlic cloves
1 glass of white wine
1 celery (cut into pieces)
Salt & pepper
2 tbs. olive oil
2 tbs. chives
1 tbs. garlic cloves, cut into small pieces
1 tbs. chili sauce (optional)
How to cook it
- Fill in a large saucepan with water and bring to boil. Add the garlic, white wine, celery and salt & pepper.
- Add the octopus in the boiling water and cook for 40 minutes.
- Cool the octopus under cold water.
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick pan. Add the garlic, chives and chili. Cook until slightly crisp.
- Add the octopus and cook on both sides for 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Serve warm!