Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: allrecipes.com
What's in it
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
2 eggs, beaten
1 tablespoon water
1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
1/2 cup dried bread crumbs, seasoned
1/2 cup wheat germ
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
How to cook it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Trim any fat from chicken and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- In a bowl beat the eggs with the water and add the chicken.
- Combine the parsley, thyme, red pepper, bread crumbs, wheat germ, basil and ground pepper. Stir in the oil with a fork and mix well to distribute evenly. Pour seasoning mixture into a resealable plastic bag and the chicken pieces to coat.
- Place coated chicken pieces on the prepared baking sheet and bake at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) for 10 minutes, turn the pieces and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
More recipes with "Chicken":
More "Appetizer, Dinner, Lunch, Snack" recipes: