Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: http://family.go.com/food/recipe-644138--ham-n-cheese-ranch-roll-ups-t/
What's in it
2 eight-oz. pkgs Neufchâtel cheese, softened*
1 1/2 c. grated cheddar cheese, room temp
1 c. low or fat free mayonnaise
1 envelope Ranch dip mix
3/4 lb. shaved deli ham, chopped
3/4 c. green onion, thinly sliced*
12 (8-inch) low fat or fat free whole wheat flour tortillas
How to cook it
- In medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, cheddar, mayonnaise, and dip mix until well combined.
- Stir in ham and onion or cucumber.
- Spread each tortilla thinly with ham mixture, leaving a scant 1/2-inch edge on one side.
- Roll up and wrap tightly in plastic wrap; chill well.
- Cut in half for sandwiches -- it will make 12.
- Cut these into one inch slices for appetizers.