Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: http://www.myorganicrecipes.com/fresh-orange-jello/
What's in it
1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice, cold
1 ½ cups freshly squeezed orange juice, heated to boiling
4 teaspoons powdered unflavored gelatin
½ cup black or red grapes, sliced
1 tablespoon fresh mint, to garnish (optional)
1 teaspoon agave or honey (optional, if the oranges are not to sweet )
How to cook it
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold juice into a large bowl. Let stand 1 minute.
- Add hot orange juice and stir until gelatin completely dissolves, about 7 minutes.
- Pour grapes over the jelly.
- Stir in agave or honey if desired ( i didn’t use in this recipe).
- Garnish with mint (optional).
- Chill in the refrigerator about 3 hours or until firm.