Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
What's in it
2 sticks unsalted butter
2 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
1/2 cup milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup smooth peanut butter
3 cups Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
How to cook it
- Measure and sift powdered sugar and set aside.
- Lightly butter a 8 x 8-inch (or slightly larger) baking pan. Press plastic food wrap onto buttered sides and set aside.
- In a saucepan melt butter, add granulated sugar, milk and vanilla extract and bring to a boil stirring with a wooden or heat resistant spatula. Boil for 2 minutes and remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter and powdered sugar one at a time. Once combined stop stirring. Stirring too much could cause graininess. Pour fudge into pan and level evenly.
- Allow to cool for at least 2 hours.
- Turn pan upside down and remove the plastic. Cut into squares and serve.
More recipes with "Peanut Butter":
More "Dessert" recipes: