Recipe submitted by: Colton Dils
Recipe courtesy of: lifeloveandsugar.com
What's in it
30oz frozen hash browns, thawed
12 oz shredded cheddar cheese
8 oz sour cream
1 tsp salt
1/2 onion, chopped
10.5 oz cream of chicken soup
1 cup butter, melted, divided
2 cups cornflakes, crushed (or Frosted Flakes, as I use)
How to cook it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine hash browns, cheese, sour cream, salt, onion, soup and 1/2 cup butter in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Spread mixture evenly into a 9×13 casserole dish.
- Combine cornflakes and 1/2 cup butter and sprinkle over the top of the casserole.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until heated through.
More "Breakfast" recipes: