Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: http://www.simpledish.com/recipes/sides/carrot-fries
What's in it
1 lb of carrots
3 tbsp. of olive oil
2 tbsp of dried rosemary
1 tsp. of raw, organic sugar
1/2 tsp. of salt
How to cook it
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Wash and peel carrots. Cut off the tip and end, then cut the carrots in half lengthwise and then cut in half again lengthwise.
- Mix the olive oil, rosemary, sugar and salt in a large bowl.
- Add the carrots and toss until the carrots are fully covered.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the carrots out and bake for about 20 minutes or until the carrots are tender. (I actually double this baking time since I like mine fries super crispy)
More recipes with "carrots":
More "Snack" recipes: