Recipe submitted by: Dani Gurrie
What's in it
4 quarts popped corn
1 cup Spanish peanuts or honey roasted
4 tablespoons butter
1 c. brown sugar
2 tablespoons molasses
1/2 c. light corn syrup
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
How to cook it
- Divide popcorn between 2 ungreased baking pans. (13 x 9). Pre-heat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a saucepan, melt butter, sugar, molasses, brown sugar and corn syrup stirring occasionally over medium heat until bubbly around edges.
- Cooke 5 more minutes then remove from heat. Stir in baking soda until foamy.
- Pour over popped corn and peanuts. Toss well to coat.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes. Allow to cool.
More recipes with "Popcorn":
More "Dessert, Snack" recipes: