Recipe submitted by: orock
What's in it
1/2 Cup Sour Cream
5.3 oz Cherry Greek Yogurt
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
3 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Cup White Wheat Flour
1 Cup White Sugar
2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Cream of Tarter
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Butter
8 oz Fresh Blueberries
How to cook it
- In a small bowl, blend the sour cream, yogurt and baking soda, and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix the flours, sugar, baking powder, cream of tartar, and salt. Cut in the butter. Stir the sour cream mixture and egg into the flour mixture until just moistened. Mix in the blueberries.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead briefly. Roll or pat dough into a 3/4 inch thick round. Cut into 12 wedges, and place them 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown on the bottom.
More recipes with "Blueberries, Sour Cream":
More "Breakfast, Brunch" recipes: