Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: www.food.com
What's in it
500 g scallops
1 cup beer
4 garlic cloves
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
1 small onion, chopped
How to cook it
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Refrigerate covered for one hour or more
- Place a few scallops on each skewer.
- Grill on BBQ over medium heat for around 5-10 minutes, turning occasionally and pouring over reserved marinade.
- Serve with remaining beer. Calories 124, Carbs 8.8g, Protein 15.7g, Fat 0.6g
More recipes with "Onion":
More "Dinner" recipes:
More recipes with the same dietary type of "High Protein":