Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: www.dlife.com
What's in it
1 cup Beans, lentils, canned
3/4 cup cold water
1 pinch salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 cup fresh chopped onion
1/4 tsp garlic powder
16 floz canned unsalted diced tomatoes
2 each medium carrots
1/2 cup Cheese, cheddar, shredded
How to cook it
- Combine lentils, water, seasonings, onion, and tomatoes.
- Place in 2 quart casserole dish.
- Cover tightly with lid or foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add carrots. Stir.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes longer.
- Remove cover and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake, uncovered 5 minutes, until cheese melts.
More recipes with "carrots, Cheese, Lentils, Onion, Tomato":