Recipe submitted by: orock
What's in it
1 cup jasmine rice
2 teaspoons unsalted butter
1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
1 teaspoon cornstarch
4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each), skin removed
1 teaspoon canola oil
2 packages (5 ounces each) baby spinach
2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
How to cook it
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Cook rice as directed on package.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Sauté garlic and pepper flakes until garlic is lightly golden, 1 minute. Add syrup, juice and soy sauce; cook until bubbling, 3 minutes. In a bowl, combine cornstarch and 1 teaspoon water; stir into garlic glaze. Cook until slightly thick, 1 minute.
- Arrange fillets on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread 1 teaspoon glaze over each fillet. Roast until just cooked through, 12 minutes.
- In a medium skillet, warm oil over medium heat. Add 1 package spinach; sauté until just wilted. Remove from pan; set aside. Repeat with second package spinach.
- Divide rice among 4 bowls; top each with 1/4 spinach and 1 salmon fillet, broken into large pieces. Drizzle with remaining sauce; sprinkle each with 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
More recipes with "Fish, Garlic, Limes, Rice, Salmon, Soy Sauce":
More "Dinner" recipes: