What's in it
1 ball (28 oz) Wegmans Pizza Shop White Pizza Dough
All-purpose flour for dusting
1 cup Pizza Sauce (see related recipe)
1 pkg (16 oz) Italian Classics Fresh Mozzarella (Cheese Shop), cut or torn into bite-sized pieces, divided
1 cup Food You Feel Good About Organic Baby Arugula, divided
2 Tbsp Italian Classics Toscano Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, divided
Salt and pepper to taste
How to cook it
- Cut dough in half and form into 2 balls. Place on plate or cookie sheet; cover with plastic wrap. Let rest 1 hour at room temp. After dough has rested 30 min, place pizza stone in cold oven on center rack. Heat 30 min at 500 degrees.
- Lightly flour work surface and pizza peel. Roll one ball into 12-inch circle; transfer to pizza peel.
- Spread dough evenly with half of the pizza sauce. Top with half of the mozzarella.
- Transfer pizza carefully to preheated stone. Bake 12-15 min or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted. Use peel to carefully remove pizza from oven.
- Top with 1/2 of the arugula. Drizzle with 1 Tbsp olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. While first pizza is baking, roll out second dough ball repeating steps 2 through 5.