Recipe submitted by: Amy Pickett
Recipe courtesy of: http://www.northpole.com/
What's in it
3/4 cup butter or margarine
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
2 tablespoons water
2 cups chocolate chips
2 1/2 cups flour
1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 boxes Andies candies
How to cook it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In sauce pan over low heat, melt butter; add sugar and water.
- Then add chocolate chips. Stir until partially melted.
- Remove from heat; stir , then cool for 5 minutes.
- Add eggs and dry ingredients; mix with a mixer on low speed until blended.
- Chill dough for 1 hour.
- Make into little balls and bake on an un-greased cookie sheet for 10-13 minutes.
- While still hot, put Andie's candy mint on each cookie, let it get soft then swirl mint with spoon.
- Cool on baking rack.
More recipes with "Chocolate Chips, Eggs":