Kids Birthday Party Venues
No matter what time of year your child’s birthday falls, one of the things that parents think about constantly is, “Where to have their child’s birthday party?” There are lots of options for birthday parties for kids – have a party at home (bring entertainment to you) or find a place that you can go to have your child’s party. Finding the perfect venue to host your child’s birthday doesn’t have to be too hard.
Here are some ideas we have found to make your child’s birthday memorable. The largest benefit is that most venues take care of everything – you just bring the guests, the cake and that’s it. No set up. No clean up.
- Dance Studio – does your child like to shake his groove thing? If so, many dance studios have packages to keep the kids moving.
- Indoor play center – from moon bounces to obstacle courses to trampolines – indoor centers are great. Plus, you never have to worry about the weather. If your kids are super-active and want a party of the adrenaline kind – then this just may be the place for you.
- Swimming Pool -no matter the time of year a pool party can be a great way to celebrate. There are lots of indoor pools who can accommodate a child’s birthday party.
- Bowling – Who doesn’t love to throw a ball down an alley to knock those pins down? Many bowling centers have automatic bumpers (no gutter balls!), automated scoring and a full snack bar.
Things to think about when booking a party:
- Clarify if your booking includes a private party room.
- Confirm that you can bring in cake, goody bags, etc.
- Find out the total cost per child and if there are any minimum or maximum numbers.
- If there is a charge to get in, ask if parents of party goers must pay as well.
- Make sure you confirm your reservation at least 7 days in advance.