Tour Mount Vernon by Candlelight
This event posted by: Amy Pickett
Saturday, December 07, 2013 thru Sunday, December 22, 2013
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
George Washington's Mount Vernon
3200 Mount Vernon Memorial Highway,
Mount Vernon, VA 22121
Adults: $22.00, Youth: $15.00
Candlelit tours of the Mansion led by people from Washington’s world.
Dec. 7-22 (Saturday and Sunday Only)
- Enjoy popular seasonal traditions including 18th-century music and dancing, and holiday treats near an outdoor bonfire.
- Tour the Museum and Education Center from 5:30 – 8:30 p.m. Please allow 1 – 1.5 hours for mansion tour and museum exploration.
- Meet and pet Aladdin the Christmas Camel.
Admission is $22 for adults and $15 for children 11 and under.This event is not included in general admission.
- Love to have fun and want to save money? Check out these deals: Terrace Lanes, Orioles Nest, Gettysburg Heritage Ce… https://t.co/S6jp8HgP2U about 11 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Love to have fun and want to save money? Check out these deals: Terrace Lanes, Orioles Nest, Gettysburg Heritage Ce… https://t.co/FwIOBCsgau about 11 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/2bjvVDzo8V #opinion #zuckerberg about 13 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite