SpringFest Fairfax 2015!
This event posted by: orock
Saturday, April 25, 2015
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Workhouse Arts Center
9601 Ox Rd
Lorton, VA 22079
Click for more information
Saturday April 25, 2015 10 AM – 4 PM @ The Workhouse Arts Center
Free Admission and Free Parking! Food Trucks!
Last year over 5000 area residents spent the day learning about environmental projects and programs, eating delicious locally made food, playing games, and riding ponies*! Join us for SpringFest 2015, which is shaping up to be bigger and better.
Some Food Trucks to look out for:
- The Big Cheese
- Astro Doughnuts & Fried Chicken
- Sate Truck Indonesian Food
- Good Grubbin Fajitas Food Truck
- Teachers Making Dough-Nuts
- More to come!
Fun games and activities like pony rides, petting zoo, rock climbing walls, bounce houses (for the big kids AND the littles), and plant sales! Plus:
- Billy B!
- Reptiles Alive
- Under The Sea
- The Recycling Pirates
- Tree Planting at Occoquan Regional Park
- More to come!
*Some activities (ponies, rock wall, bounce houses, face painting) will require an all-access wrist band, available for a $5 purchase on site–cash only!
The Lorton Community Action Center will also be running a breakfast food drive and will be accepting items such as cereals, breakfast bars, granola, oatmeal, and canned fruits.
Watch this space as we add more fun stuff!
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/at9rigvtVq #worldnews #midterms2018 about 14 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/UfjoR1wNk2 #washtimesoped #browardshooting 09:38:30 AM February 17, 2018 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Amazing New Stuff Fun as a Family – Weekend February 16, 2018 - Smiling family Mother Nature doesn’t seem too sure… https://t.co/Vz7RGEbteT 08:03:09 PM February 16, 2018 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite