“Sarah’s Saving Grace” Photo Benefit
This event posted by: Dani Gurrie
Saturday, November 17, 2012 thru Sunday, November 18, 2012
Sarah's Saving Grace Facebook Page
Caroline’s Eye Photography of Frederick, MD, and Wendy Lee are teaming up to host a benefit for Ava (age 5) and Seven (age 3), the legacy of their mother, Sarah Rupp. Sarah is Wendy Lee’s younger sister who passed away from colon cancer in January 2012 at the young age of 29.
Proceeds from the benefit will go directly to Sarah’s children, Ava and Seven. A portion will also be donated to a fund sponsoring familial polyposis and colon cancer research at Johns Hopkins where Sarah received treatment. The goal is to benefit her children in her honor and help give other colon cancer patients a means of early detection and long term survival beyond a diagnosis.
The photography event will be held at the beautiful, historic Walker’s Overlook in Walkersville, MD, located just outside of Frederick, MD.
$125.00 Package Includes:
* 30-minute professional photography session by Chandler Schwede of Caroline’s Eye Photography
* 10 edited digital files in color and black & white on a personalized cd
(Personalized cd with session images will be mailed within 10 days.)
Available session times are on a first-come basis. Please e-mail Chandler Schwede at email@example.com for scheduling, with the word ‘Benefit’ in the subject line. An additional day of mini-sessions will be added if demand exceeds availability on specified event days. Please limit purchased sessions to a maximum of 5 people. A deposit is not requested. However, please schedule with certainty, as a limited number of slots are available for those interested in participating. Please plan to arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled time to help ensure promptness. If weather is inclement, the benefit will be inside the historic house on the property.
For further details, please visit the “” page on Facebook.
- Bowling for 6 at Terrace Lanes - just $32.50 - A Bargain! Get yours now! https://t.co/AmA6ctrRQ0 https://t.co/AmA6ctrRQ0 about 15 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/uwsVDQqyn6 #geertwilders #monicalewinsky about 22 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/ElyjMKMp4R #election2018 #mediabias 09:42:15 AM October 14, 2018 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite