Planetarium Shows @ The Earth Space and Science Lab
This event posted by: Amy Pickett
Tuesday, January 08, 2013
5:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Earth Space and Science Lab
210 Madison Street
Frederick, MD 21701
240 - 236 - 2694
On the campus of Lincoln Elementary, 210 Madison Street, Frederick, MD 21701
Tues / Thurs (See program description for specific dates)
Evening Shows – 5:30 p.m., 6:30 p.m., and 7:30 p.m. (Doors open from 5 p.m.- 8:30 p.m.)
Open to the general public – 90 tickets for each show.
1) It is important that children be able to sit still and be relatively quiet for 45 minutes.
2) If babies begin to cry it is recommended that you take them outside the planetarium.
Thank you for your help in making this a fine experience for everyone!
All students 8th grade and under must be
accompanied by an adult.
In order to minimize costs to the school system all sales are final for online ticket sales.
Full refund given for shows canceled due to inclement weather.
If you are hearing impaired and require the services of an interpreter, please call the ESSL at 240 – 236 – 2694 at least 5 days in advance.
Food/Drink: Please leave food and drink in your car.
Weather permitting, the newly opened Natelli Observatory will be open to the public from 5:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. on the night of the shows.
- Bowling for 6 at Terrace Lanes - just $32.50 - A Bargain! Get yours now! https://t.co/AmA6ctrRQ0 https://t.co/AmA6ctrRQ0 about 4 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/uwsVDQqyn6 #geertwilders #monicalewinsky about 11 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/ElyjMKMp4R #election2018 #mediabias 09:42:15 AM October 14, 2018 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite