Kids St. Patrick’s Cooking & Baking
This event posted by: orock
Saturday, March 07, 2015
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
East Berlin Area Community Center
405 North Ave
East Berlin, PA 17316
Click for more information
Chefs will be taught kitchen safety and cooking basics including safe food handling, using kitchen tools, and measuring ingredients. Popular St. Patrick’s Day dishes will be covered.
Class includes a cookbook for sharing with family and friends. Chefs are encouraged to bring aprons and wear appropriate kitchen attire.
Early registration is recommended as space will be limited.
- Week 1: St. Patrick’s Cooking-Cindy Johnston
- Week 2: St. Patrick’s Baking-Stephanie Blandy
- DATE/TIME: Saturdays, March 7 & 21, 10am-12pm
- LOCATION: EBACC Kitchen AGE: 6-12 years
- INSTRUCTOR: Cindy Johnson/Stephanie Blandy
- FEE: $40 for both weeks, second child $20
- Treat yourself (and your eyes)! Check out Eye Works - The Luxury of Eyewear. The latest in designer frames and the… https://t.co/UyiOk9wjTK about 18 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/gNNhaFqbhN #opinion #nuclearoption about 19 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Who doesn't need an extra $100 to spend on Amazon?? You can win one easy - check this out: https://t.co/YbEk1BoKbA https://t.co/YbEk1BoKbA about 20 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite