Kids St. Patrick’s Cooking & Baking
This event posted by: orock
Saturday, March 07, 2015
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
East Berlin Area Community Center
405 North Ave
East Berlin, PA 17316
Click for more information
Chefs will be taught kitchen safety and cooking basics including safe food handling, using kitchen tools, and measuring ingredients. Popular St. Patrick’s Day dishes will be covered.
Class includes a cookbook for sharing with family and friends. Chefs are encouraged to bring aprons and wear appropriate kitchen attire.
Early registration is recommended as space will be limited.
- Week 1: St. Patrick’s Cooking-Cindy Johnston
- Week 2: St. Patrick’s Baking-Stephanie Blandy
- DATE/TIME: Saturdays, March 7 & 21, 10am-12pm
- LOCATION: EBACC Kitchen AGE: 6-12 years
- INSTRUCTOR: Cindy Johnson/Stephanie Blandy
- FEE: $40 for both weeks, second child $20
- Looking for a family fun event this weekend around the DVM area? Click the link for more info.… https://t.co/NlqZnyTXT9 about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/Qo7f7rFADz #washtimesoped #russian about 8 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Need a quick breakfast fix? Check out this easy Coffee Cup Egg Scramble https://t.co/Oa5vxaW1ZS... https://t.co/bVzdZMKpFu about 9 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite