Kids St. Patrick’s Cooking & Baking
This event posted by: orock
Saturday, March 07, 2015
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
East Berlin Area Community Center
405 North Ave
East Berlin, PA 17316
Click for more information
Chefs will be taught kitchen safety and cooking basics including safe food handling, using kitchen tools, and measuring ingredients. Popular St. Patrick’s Day dishes will be covered.
Class includes a cookbook for sharing with family and friends. Chefs are encouraged to bring aprons and wear appropriate kitchen attire.
Early registration is recommended as space will be limited.
- Week 1: St. Patrick’s Cooking-Cindy Johnston
- Week 2: St. Patrick’s Baking-Stephanie Blandy
- DATE/TIME: Saturdays, March 7 & 21, 10am-12pm
- LOCATION: EBACC Kitchen AGE: 6-12 years
- INSTRUCTOR: Cindy Johnson/Stephanie Blandy
- FEE: $40 for both weeks, second child $20
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/bKDsOjTDaF #opinion #giftideas about 16 minutes ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Amazing New Stuff Meet a Mom Monday – Karen Hastings - Every week we like to take a moment to introduce a mom who i… https://t.co/uZdkYittDY about 13 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- DIY - Glitter Christmas Ornament: https://t.co/FByZBotbua via @YouTube about 18 hours ago from Google ReplyRetweetFavorite