Kids St. Patrick’s Cooking & Baking
This event posted by: orock
Saturday, March 07, 2015
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
East Berlin Area Community Center
405 North Ave
East Berlin, PA 17316
Click for more information
Chefs will be taught kitchen safety and cooking basics including safe food handling, using kitchen tools, and measuring ingredients. Popular St. Patrick’s Day dishes will be covered.
Class includes a cookbook for sharing with family and friends. Chefs are encouraged to bring aprons and wear appropriate kitchen attire.
Early registration is recommended as space will be limited.
- Week 1: St. Patrick’s Cooking-Cindy Johnston
- Week 2: St. Patrick’s Baking-Stephanie Blandy
- DATE/TIME: Saturdays, March 7 & 21, 10am-12pm
- LOCATION: EBACC Kitchen AGE: 6-12 years
- INSTRUCTOR: Cindy Johnson/Stephanie Blandy
- FEE: $40 for both weeks, second child $20
- Sign up for Meet a Mom Monday! We are looking for moms to feature on our website. Fill out the form! Link:… https://t.co/DziTcnRzEu about 6 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A peanut butter & jelly smoothie?? Well, okay, we'll try that! https://t.co/rEdcSjvQaL #nationalbreakfastmonth https://t.co/tVsenOtLoB about 7 minutes ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A peanut butter & jelly smoothie?? Well, okay, we'll try that! https://t.co/rEdcSjvQaL #nationalbreakfastmonth about 7 minutes ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite