Harbor Holiday Festival
This event posted by: Amy Pickett
Friday, December 06, 2013 thru Sunday, December 08, 2013
12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center
201 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, MD
Adult Admission (15-older): $8 in advance , $12 at the door, Ages 14 and under are free
National Harbor is hosting a Harbor Holiday Festival for the 2013 season featuring a holiday village of crafts and gift items, live entertainment, food and wine, kids activities, and visits with Santa. The waterfront community in Prince George’s County, Maryland provides a great setting for events all year long. Attendees will will enjoy some holiday cheer and stay warm during the festival which has been moved indoors this year to the Gaylord National Resort convention facility.
Dates and Times December 6-8, 2013 Friday, noon to 6 p.m. Saturday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Location Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center 201 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, Maryland See a map and directions
- Holiday Village – More than 150 specialty boutiques will be set up in a village-like setting featuring fine art, woodworking, pottery, furniture, jewelry, clothing, wreaths and garlands, toys gourmet foods, dips, pies, breads, linens, shoes, Christmas ornaments and more.
- Santa’s Cellar & Store – Sample some holiday spirits and you can purchase some your favorite beers, wines, and spirits at special holiday prices.
- Holiday Décor – Get some ideas from local designers and artists for decorating your home for the holidays. See examples of decorated holiday trees, mantels and doors.
- Kids Activities – Kids of all ages will enjoy a variety of seasonal crafts.
- Entertainment – Enjoy puppet shows, holiday fashion, sing alongs and more.
- Santa – Visit with Santa Friday from 1– 6 p.m. , on Saturday from 11 a.m.-6 p.m. andSunday from 1 – 5 p.m.
Adult Admission (15-older): $8 in advance , $12 at the door
Ages 14 and under are free
National Harbor hosts several special events throughout the holiday season. For all the details, read Christmas at National Harbor.
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/E71FrSE9g8 #cnn #flu about 20 minutes ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/tQxcZq5na6 #nra #gunrights 09:42:18 AM November 19, 2018 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/SN9CYyv36S #commentary #b1g 09:42:15 AM November 18, 2018 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite