The Great Cloth Diaper Change – Help Break a World Record!
This event posted by: Amy Pickett
Saturday, April 26, 2014
146 S. Main St,
When: 9:00am- 12pm, Sat. April 26, 2014
Where: American Legion. 710 N. Main St, Boonsboro, MD
What: Great Cloth Diaper Change and Silent Auction
Why: Bring Global Awareness to the Benefits of Cloth Diapering
About the Event:
Additional Links for information on this event and cloth diapers in general:
- Great Cloth Diaper Change.
- Real Diaper Association
- Cloth Diaper Primer
- Shop for New and Used Cloth Diapers
We can’t wait to put cloth diapers into the record books again!
How to Participate:
- Fill out the form below or come in-store to fill out our paper registration form.
- Arrive at the American Legion, 710 N. Main St, Boonsboro, MD as early as 9:00am, but no later than 10:15 am on Saturday, April 26th to get ready and be counted.
- At exactly 11:00 am we will change our babies into cloth diapers.
- Stay and enjoy the whatever festivities we are able to organize.
Have an idea or want to help?
We’re looking for corporate sponsors who’d like to donate their time or services in exchange for recognition on this page and at the event. We’re looking for: give aways, activities to occupy the older children, food/beverage providers, advertising (signs, banners, ads for the local papers, etc). Don’t have a child in diapers, but still want to participate – we need help with official witnesses, setting up. tearing down, and manning any other activities. Let us know! If you’d like to be a sponsor, it’s not too early to register now (click).
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/JAUV7CoqU2 #opinion #faithandfilm about 8 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We're going live on The Marco Nation in just a few minutes. Listen live on 97.5 WKMZ https://t.co/IyyeAaplyf about 9 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Amazing New Stuff Santa and Reindeer Coloring Sheet - Santa and Reindeer coloring sheet from… https://t.co/5QPxlYpc53 about 21 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite