First Saturday in the Historic District (May 2013)
This event posted by: Amy Pickett
Sunday, May 05, 2013
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Downtown Frederick, MD
First Saturday in the Historic District
The theme for May’s First Saturday: May Fest. Saturday, May 4, from 5 to 9 pm. Build a bouquet of spring flowers as you explore the Historic District.
- Children’s Activities like face painting and sidewalk chalk art contest
- Live Music several places downtown, like Twin Radio @30 Market Street, as well as other live music
- Free Trolley Rides
- Several Gallery Openings
- Beer Garden, 1 to 5 pm, 52 S. Market St.
- We love to bowl anytime, but especially the winter! If you're in Hampton VA Sparetimes is a great place for family… https://t.co/2KXaOfUJHf about 13 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/QA6yf5NxAH #opinion #shutdown about 15 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Amazing New Stuff Egg Hunt – FSK Mall – 2018 - Free family event at FSK Mall in Frederick FREE Family-Friendly Even… https://t.co/dmKy1D5U2J 08:02:57 PM January 22, 2018 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite