First Saturday in the Historic District (May 2013)
This event posted by: Amy Pickett
Sunday, May 05, 2013
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Downtown Frederick, MD
First Saturday in the Historic District
The theme for May’s First Saturday: May Fest. Saturday, May 4, from 5 to 9 pm. Build a bouquet of spring flowers as you explore the Historic District.
- Children’s Activities like face painting and sidewalk chalk art contest
- Live Music several places downtown, like Twin Radio @30 Market Street, as well as other live music
- Free Trolley Rides
- Several Gallery Openings
- Beer Garden, 1 to 5 pm, 52 S. Market St.
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/H7D1vkBF8x #washtimesoped #oped about 19 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Looking for birthday party venues, classes & lessons or fun things to do? Check out how easy it is to search... https://t.co/Yf7mPQBy4S about 19 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- DIY Halloween Games: https://t.co/m2cFjgkDjo via @YouTube about 20 hours ago from Google ReplyRetweetFavorite