First Saturday in the Historic District (May 2013)
This event posted by: Amy Pickett
Sunday, May 05, 2013
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Downtown Frederick, MD
First Saturday in the Historic District
The theme for May’s First Saturday: May Fest. Saturday, May 4, from 5 to 9 pm. Build a bouquet of spring flowers as you explore the Historic District.
- Children’s Activities like face painting and sidewalk chalk art contest
- Live Music several places downtown, like Twin Radio @30 Market Street, as well as other live music
- Free Trolley Rides
- Several Gallery Openings
- Beer Garden, 1 to 5 pm, 52 S. Market St.
- Putting together some awesome additions to our Recipe database in time for "National Breakfast Month" this... https://t.co/9BUZUOxUa0 about 18 minutes ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Amazing New Stuff Fun as a Family – Weekend of August 18, 2017 https://t.co/0djMBV5cqY about 13 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hope to see you all tomorrow at FSK Mall for our Back2School Bash. Details here: https://t.co/B3LYaY4Yls or on FB... https://t.co/kr46790d3P about 16 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite