Festival of Lights
This event posted by: orock
Thursday, November 29, 2018 thru Tuesday, January 01, 2019
9900 Stoneybrook Drive
Kensington, MD 20895
For More Information
The Festival of Lights is one of the D.C. area’s great community traditions. Beginning November 29th, the Festival features free performances nightly in the comfortable, state-of-the-art theater located in the Visitors’ Center.
A different performing artist or group is showcased each night, including bell ensembles, choirs, orchestras, and more! Each performance is presented twice nightly.
The Visitors’ Center of the Washington D.C. Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is open daily from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Temple grounds glow with over 650,000 lights, November 29th through January 1st
- Nightly performances in indoor theater
- Christmas trees decorated in international themes
- Exhibit of crèches from around the world
- Life-sized outdoor nativity
- Latest News from Tots2Tweens for 11/17/2018 - https://t.co/Itsk0y90Kl about 1 hour ago from MailChimp ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's Freebie Friday time... Did you win? Check this out: https://t.co/QInPCe2S9R All you have to do is click on E… https://t.co/KrjTGs9ale about 15 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/gkIC6fGi71 #china #pharmaceutical about 20 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite