Festival of Lights – PGParks
This event posted by: kmmeacham
Thursday, January 01, 2015 thru Thursday, January 01, 2015
5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Watkins Regional Park
301 Watkins Park Drive (Route 193)
Upper Marlboro, MD 20774
varies on vehicle size
Don’t miss this spectacular holiday drive-through event featuring more than one million twinkling lights! This year’s Festival features fun new displays.
2014 Admission Fees (cash only!)
- $5/car or van
- $10/multi-visit, transferable pass for cars and vans (3 visits)
- $15/mini-bus (seats 13 – 24) or limo
- $25/bus (seats 25 or more, no reservations required)
- Multi-visit passes on sale nightly at the gate
- FREE on December 25
Make a difference this season!
Please bring canned goods for donation to local food banks.
- Want the coolest Valentine's gift for HIM?? How about this - Beef Jerky roses! https://t.co/ZsrMzjMhSl about 13 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/EVQsuC8kmB #culture #frontpage about 21 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Only 146 days until SUMMER CAMP!! https://t.co/Pnby0wTXS6 https://t.co/Pnby0wTXS6 about 21 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite