Festival of Lights – PGParks
This event posted by: kmmeacham
Thursday, January 01, 2015 thru Thursday, January 01, 2015
5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Watkins Regional Park
301 Watkins Park Drive (Route 193)
Upper Marlboro, MD 20774
varies on vehicle size
Don’t miss this spectacular holiday drive-through event featuring more than one million twinkling lights! This year’s Festival features fun new displays.
2014 Admission Fees (cash only!)
- $5/car or van
- $10/multi-visit, transferable pass for cars and vans (3 visits)
- $15/mini-bus (seats 13 – 24) or limo
- $25/bus (seats 25 or more, no reservations required)
- Multi-visit passes on sale nightly at the gate
- FREE on December 25
Make a difference this season!
Please bring canned goods for donation to local food banks.
- Amazing New Stuff A Cute Way to Display Cards & Photos - As we were packing up from our yard sale recently, I f... https://t.co/4B9VN4F3pT about 3 hours ago from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/VSLweYD9Ru #opinion #rapidreactions about 13 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We're looking to feature moms from Martinsburg, Hagerstown and Winchester...tag moms and fill out today! https://t.co/revcyAYcT9 05:08:27 PM November 20, 2017 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite