Festival of Lights – PGParks
This event posted by: kmmeacham
Thursday, January 01, 2015 thru Thursday, January 01, 2015
5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Watkins Regional Park
301 Watkins Park Drive (Route 193)
Upper Marlboro, MD 20774
varies on vehicle size
Don’t miss this spectacular holiday drive-through event featuring more than one million twinkling lights! This year’s Festival features fun new displays.
2014 Admission Fees (cash only!)
- $5/car or van
- $10/multi-visit, transferable pass for cars and vans (3 visits)
- $15/mini-bus (seats 13 – 24) or limo
- $25/bus (seats 25 or more, no reservations required)
- Multi-visit passes on sale nightly at the gate
- FREE on December 25
Make a difference this season!
Please bring canned goods for donation to local food banks.
- Living in Frederick,MD and looking for ways to save money? We're giving these out for free! Message us and we can m… https://t.co/QpTSsXjmga about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Back 2 School Mom Hacks!!!: https://t.co/Bdkv0xIzKS via @YouTube #adviceforbacktoschool #momlife #hacks #backtoschool about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/XOLHcecvYA #washtimesoped #donaldtrump about 7 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite