Family Night Cruises
This event posted by: Amy Pickett
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
City Island Dock
Harrisburg, PA 17101
Child Price (Ages 3-12): $15.00, Adult Price (Ages 13 and Older): $18.00. Children under 3 (2 and younger): FREE.
Jul 23, 2013
Enjoy pizza from the Wild Tomato Pizzeria, soda and a fun sight-seeing cruise on our Family Night, along with a few fun activities and entertainment from Midtown Bookstore and DJ Stevie Blatz! Activities include Magic Shows, kid’s song karaoke, face painting, storytelling, fun crafts, Christmas in July, and MUCH MORE! (6:00pm – 8:00pm)
This cruise is for families of all sizes (or anyone!) who are looking for something different and fun to do during the summer and fall months!
Take in the sights of the Harrisburg Skyline and other sights along the river while enjoying the warm summer breezes and company of your family and friends.
Our friends at Midtown Bookstore will also be providing a FREE gift bag with flyers, a bookmark, a coupon for the store and a doodle book in it for you to take home!
- June 18 (6PM to 8PM) Magic Show
- July 23 (6PM to 8PM) Christmas in July (Children’s AUTHOR from Midtown Bookstore)
- Aug 20 (6PM to 8PM) Face painting (Children’s AUTHOR from Midtown Bookstore)
- September 17 (6PM to 8PM) Uncle Sam
- October 22 (6PM to 8PM) Karaoke (Children’s AUTHOR from Midtown Bookstore)
Family Cruise prices:
- Child Price (Ages 3-12): All-inclusive of pizza, soda, and a 2 hour cruise, along with entertainment & gift bag ($15.00)
- Adult Price (Ages 13 and Older): All-inclusive of pizza, soda, and a 2 hour cruise, along with entertainment & gift bag ($18.00)
- Children under 3 (2 and younger): FREE. All passengers under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Special Family Price (Must be 2 Adults & 2 Kids): $60.00. Each additional person at rates mentioned above.
*There will be other snacks and drinks available at the galley for purchase. *Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to sailing, as the boat leaves promptly. *The Pride is handicapped and wheelchair accessible. *Restrooms are available onboard.
Click here for menu and to make your reservations.
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/Edw6cLr9sQ #communism #column about 13 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Think it may be time to find the right school for your child? At Nysmith, they believe that a world-class education… https://t.co/zMRnFIacVX 11:35:26 AM September 22, 2018 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/vnl3BqpTFZ #washtimesoped #vvs18 09:39:34 AM September 22, 2018 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite