Egg Hunt & Marshmallow Harvest
This event posted by: orock
Saturday, April 11, 2015 thru Sunday, April 12, 2015
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Great Country Farms
18780 Foggy Bottom Road
Bluemont, VA 20135
Click for more information
Egg Hunt & Peep Harvest Schedule:
- Great Country Farms will provide each child 10 years and younger a Great Country Farms U-Pick bucket to use to collect the eggs so each child gets a fair amount. Please do not collect in your own basket. You can dump the eggs the children collect from their GCF bucket into your special basket for a photo opportunity after the hunt is over.
- Parents are not allowed to help children collect eggs. The egg hunt is for the children. Parent’s please keep your hands in your pockets!
- Parents may accompany their child in the 2yr old and under event only.
- If your child missed the hunt for their age group, they are not allowed to join another hunt. The hunts for the older children are simply too fast and furious for the little ones.
- If you have siblings that are in two different age groups please guide your children to their proper hunt.
- There is hard candy in the eggs, so please monitor your little ones after they open the eggs so they don’t eat something you don’t want them too.
- We recycle the eggs for the following year. If you do not want to keep your eggs, please put them in our designated Easter Egg recycling bins.
The Roosteraunt will be open 10am-4pm serving up farm fresh salads, all beef burgers & hotdogs, our own Cider BBQ with classic coleslaw, Kettle Corn, baked goods including our delicious pies and cider donuts.
Don’t forget to visit our 5 acre play area! Be one of the first to slide down the 100′ Triple Threat Barrel Slide, the newest attraction in the Farm Play area. Our 2200 sq ft Pumpkin Jumpin’ Pillow, Double Barrel 60’ slide, pedal carts and rope swings will make your heart race! You can become a Maze Master by challenging each of our 4 permanent mazes. See who can climb up the Rubber Ridge tractor tire mountain the fastest or romp in our Corn Bin. Get MOOOOvin’ by taking a ride on the Cow Train ($2). Visit our farm animals and do a little catch and release fishing in our stocked pond. Bring your pole; we sell worms in the Farm Market.
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/d36gV5jUSj #washtimesoped #pridemonth about 5 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Still not ready for summer? Better get a jump on it! These 24/7 Dance camps run July & Aug! Check out the full line… https://t.co/8U87K5buGI 11:25:12 AM June 19, 2018 from Hootsuite Inc. ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/z7jyWtLKMD #washtimesoped #rapidreactions 09:39:36 AM June 19, 2018 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite