Cruisin’ for Our Heroes, Fire Engine Muster
This event posted by: orock
Saturday, September 14, 2013
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Fire Museum of Maryland
1301 York Road
For more information
Cool off at the hottest show in town. Run through the cascading streams of water as we honor area service and military personnel at the Fire Museum of Maryland, Saturday, Sept. 14th. Fire engine rides, Dalmatians, antique fire engine demonstrations, plus there will be police vehicles, antique cars and motorcycles on display.
- Fire engine collectors, car collectors, and police and fire departments will bring out their best apparatus.
- Chocolate Chip Dalmatian Rescue brings out their beautiful dogs.
- See two rare fire engines in action: a 1949 Three-Door Sedan Mack pumper and Engine 23, the city’s high pressure wagon. Engine 23 is a 1916 Mack Bulldog Pumping Engine capable of shooting up to 2,000 gal a minute through its three water cannons.
- Fire Engine collectors are welcome to pump.
- Peruse the Fire Engine and Memorabilia Flea Market.
- Come inside to see the 40 antique engines and trucks inside, plus walk through the rebuilt 1871 Fire House.
- Watch an Airport Crash Truck in action.
Outside events are free, and the Fire Museum will open, 10 – 4 pm, at regular admission. Event sponsored by the Baltimore County Commission on the Arts and Sciences, the Baltimore County Sheriff’s Office, and many local businesses.
Located at 1301 York Road, Lutherville, MD, the Fire Museum sits behind Heaver Plaza, one block North off of I-695, Exit 26B.
To register to bring a vehicle, or to set up a table in the Fire Memorabilia Flea Market, call 410-321-7500, x101, or 410-235-6144.
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/aJEACWt657 #twtfrontpage #academia about 23 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Latest News from Tots2Tweens for 07/20/2019 - https://t.co/nvX6HszG85 04:01:31 AM July 20, 2019 from Mailchimp ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/TaQ3MG6fFu #squad #twtfrontpage 09:43:10 AM July 19, 2019 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite