Chesapeake Crab & Beer Festival
This event posted by: orock
Saturday, August 27, 2016
11:00 am - 9:00 pm
300 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, MD 20745
Click for more information
This is the 7th ANNUAL Maryland Tradition! The Festival is an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE extravaganza complete with over 60,000 crabs, lots of beer, arts & crafts, live music, family fun and so much more! Find out what over 20,000 people have come to enjoy.
• LOTS OF SUMMERTIME FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
• ALL YOU CARE TO TASTE Over 50 beers and wines and a few spirits. All of your favorite craft beers and some great wines will be served to highlight the summer afternoon on-hand.
• ALL YOU CARE TO TASTE CRABS. Enjoy all the crabs you can handle during the four hours of the show. Our crabs vary in size and will be offered at 6 crabs at a time, per person.
• OTHER GREAT FOOD. There are Crabs and MORE CRABS and MORE CRABS and even MORE CRABS – but there will be other great food options as well available for purchase. There are no vegetarian options available. Unless outlined – all food is sold ala carte.
• BEER MUGS. Beers are served in our 10 ounce mug so you can sit and enjoy the day.
• ALA CARTE CRABS OPTION WILL BE SOLD 6 CRABS (1/2 dozen) AT A TIME PER PERSON FOR $35 – CASH ONLY. (WHILE SUPPLIES LASTS)
• LIVE MUSIC. Enjoy fun summer sounds from area bands.
• THOUSANDS OF TABLES AND CHAIRS AND HUGE TENTS for crackin’ to your heart’s content. We’ve even ordered enough crab paper to stretch all the way across The Potomac and back.
All SHOW FEATURES are undercover- so Rain or Shine – you should be fine.
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/f6NKzMt3P1 #businessnews #flynnsentencing about 19 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There's still time!! Win a $50 Visa Gift Card - enter now! Nice to have during the holidays! Deadline 12/20. One… https://t.co/CFwhnbTQBp about 21 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest Tots2Tweens Kids Connection! https://t.co/nmbVOnRPUX #firstamendment #huaweiarrest 09:42:18 AM December 17, 2018 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite